Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Fabric From Henry Glass Has Arrived!

 I'm not sure who is more excited ... Derby or me!
The fabric I won through Henry Glass arrived Fed-X on 
Friday.  I've been busy pressing out the shipping creases and 
trying to figure out what to make ... I have to the end of the month.
 This 'was' a panel.  A typical use of a panel would be
to make it into a child's book or make it the focal point
on a quilt.  I decided to step away from the 'norm' and
make the panel into a set of standard size pillowcases.
 This is the back of the pillowcase [above].
I have several [panel] blocks left and at this
point I have no idea what to do with them.
The complete collection I won from Henry Glass & Co.
contest called 'Desire to Inspire' Challenge 2016
This collection is called 
"Little Red Henby Dana Brooks.

Well, I better get creating ... time is running out!

2 comments:

  1. Does Derby present to you his belly for scratching? Finlay does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, look at all those great fabrics. That panel is so cute. I love that

    ReplyDelete