Friday, March 20, 2015

It's Spring ... Right?

 The calendar states today is the first day of spring but
apparently someone didn't tell Mother Nature.
 I think snow is pretty to look at but frankly I've had enough.
 I kept the appointment with the groomers and I'm happy 
with the job she did this time. There are a few little tweaks 
I will make but it's no big deal.
 The girl is showing me attitude because she didn't 
like me leaving her for 4 hours with the groomer-lady.
 I had to say the "T" word {treat} to get her to look at me.
 While the dogs were gone I finished the center section of this quilt.
There is a border & another row of blocks then it's done.
 Scottie pillowcases - standard size.
 More pillowcases - standard size.
Right now I'm doing a Flash Give-a-Way on Facebook to members
of my group WESTIES HEALTH -- FROM EARS TO TAIL.
We deal with so many health issues that I like to have something
fun for members ever so often.  For this give-a-way all they
have to do is leave a short comment with one thing they
learned by being a part of this group.
......
HAPPY   SPRING!

1 comment:

  1. We have just found a local home groomer for that very reason and a few hours to them seems like eternity. We send you some of our sun. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete