Thursday, January 29, 2015

What I Did This Morning ...

 The first thing I did after feeding Julep and Derby breakfast
was surf around Facebook.  This is what I found and is appropriate
for anyone that has a westie or two!
 Flat Stanley wanted to know how cold it was this morning
so I showed him.  He's just about had enough of this winter
weather and is ready to head back to California.
Wilson was cooking scrambled eggs so I made an
egg scrambled in coconut oil for the westies.  The plates
were so clean they didn't need to go into the dishwasher.
{Of course I'm just kidding - they went into the dishwasher} 
Then it was a quick drive over to the storage unit.
This was the first time Wilson saw all my 'paraphernalia' in one place.
I still have 3 more bins full of ribbon, buttons, pins, Velcro, etc 
{not to mention the Bernina, the Husky serger and two folding tables}.
The back up Jerome sewing machine is already there.
  Wilson also said ... 'I think you should take the large 
bonus room over the garage for your sewing room' ...
... But in looking at this picture I really don't need all this
space but on the other hand I like the brightness
of this room ... so we'll see how things shake out when we 
finally get moved in.  
50 DAYS UNTIL SPRING

3 comments:

  1. Well I like that sign but Duke always used to lay on the back of the couch and I don't know if I would call that the best seat in the house....lol
    That would make a great sewing room, Nice and bright and lots of room

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great room and I am sure you will make great use of the space. Lucky you. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Studies REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete