Monday, January 19, 2015

Valentine Day Quilts

 I finished adding the binding on Kaitlyn's Valentine's Day
quilt ... so off in the mail it goes!

Hearts & Butterflies
 I picked a bright and cheery spring fabric for the back.
 Cole's Quilt ... I needed to add a Valentine's Day theme some
place on the quilt so I chose a binding of red fabric & gold hearts. 
 Yesterday was just plain yucky ... rain and fog all day.
I'm glad we didn't need to be anyplace.  We enjoyed
being in our home among the boxes and I did manage to
piece together a quilt I had started several months ago.
This one {which I will show you tomorrow} is going to
an old friend who's wife just had foot surgery.

4 comments:

  1. I love that top quilt . . . the colors and fabric are lovely and the way you pieced it is so pretty. You may have had rain and fog, but they sure did contribute to a beautiful photo. I love that swing. I want to put one out my by garden . . . a sweet place to rest while weeding the vegetables next summer :) Come on over and get in on my three year blogging birthday Give-A-Way.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are as always lovely. Hope the weather improves for you. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Valentine's Day quilt-no surprise because I love most of yours. I even showed my granddaughters it in case they wanted to try something like your pattern.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete