Monday, January 26, 2015

Ruby Receives Her Birthday Presents

 My dear friend Leslie asked me to make her niece
[Ruby] some American Girl clothes for her birthday.
I'm sure you must remember me showing all the
outfits I made for Ruby in a previous post.
 Leslie took these pictures with her cell phone
and sent them to me via text with a note of thanks.
Leslie said Ruby got so excited when she opened the
box of clothing she ran next door to get her BFF
{best friend forever} so she could see them. 

 Even Ruby's mom got in the act of dressing a doll.
I'm happy I made Ruby's birthday a special one.
I did feel bad I didn't have time to make Ruby's twin
brother a quilt.  Leslie gave him gifts from Under Armor.
I have to say I'm missing my fabric and sewing machine
and wishing this move happened sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

  1. We are sure your kindness made Ruby's day and fingers crossed you move soon and get back to normal. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete