Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Sewing

 Derby nice and comfy laying by the tree.
He looks so cute I can't stand it!
 A set of standard size pillowcases made for my friend
Laura.  When I asked her if she liked this fabric for
pillowcases she said ... oh yeah!
 The regal Sir Derby Wyatt
 Here is the competed tree skirt I made for Laura.
She picked the bird fabric which is very holiday festive. 
Tree skirt back. 

 I also had enough fabric to make a table runner all due to 
the fact I ordered more fabric than needed.

 Starting the second round of Frozen quilts.
This is one of five with two simple borders around the panel.
While I was busy Derby relaxed.
Julep spent most of the day watching squirrels 
run around the yard collecting nuts.  
The week ahead will be a busy one
around here ... so thanks for stopping in
and have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment