Monday, November 24, 2014

Nose to Nose

Nose to Nose 
Talk about being in the right place at the right time
with my camera!  I love this picture of Julep & Derby.
Derby is really trying to get Julep to play.
 When he gets super excited he pulls things ... like pulling this
pillowcase off the bed or when he sees a deer through the
bedroom window he pulls his bed into the middle of the floor.


 I'm still sewing and can finally say I'm winding down on
my self-imposed Christmas gift projects.  
 I'm still working on a few quilts and I should have them done
by today if things go as planned.  We're pretty sure we have
a 'deal' with the potential buyers but they have until Tuesday
one way or another ... so no packing until we know for sure.
Have a great Thanksgiving week ahead.

2 comments:

  1. They are so darn cute.
    Best of luck with the potential buyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that first pic would have a great holiday card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete