Thursday, October 23, 2014

OBX Day #4 & the little black cat

 Derby was the first to spot the little black cat.
 Once again the entire community of Duck knew the 
westies saw something lurking in their 'hood'.
 Here kitty, kitty, kitty ... we have some westies that
would love to play with you!
 Enough barking ... it's nap time or treat time or I need to go outside time.
 This project is done!  Just need to press and put away.
I pulled out my 4" blocks to start on but since I'm not
feeling any better {in fact a little worse} I may not 
get to them.  It dawned on me how I picked this up - from
the dog groomer who said she was sick.  I assume she was
coughing on the dog handle leashes and of course I didn't think
a thing about it until now.  Requesting antibiotics from the good dr.
 In their TV watching spots before they decided I was a
little more comfy than this chair and the floor.

 Found this on Facebook.
Also found this on Facebook.  What a great idea for
those quilters who hand sew binding on a quilt
or do hand applique on quilts.
Have a great day ... I'll be doing nothing but resting.

3 comments:

  1. Glad the dogs are enjoying critter tv and we so hope you are better soon. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we have a black kitty that snoops around our house and boy do we bark! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you're still not feeling well. That is the coolest idea for spacing stitches. I love that

    ReplyDelete