Sunday, September 7, 2014

What We Did Today

 We started off Sunday morning with the westies begging
me to take their picture ... so I stopped changing the
bed linens, got the camera & started snapping away.
 Derby is giving Julep kisses on her neck ... how cute!
 I have to wonder what he's whispering in her ear.
 Derby posing by himself.

 He is the cutest little westie I've ever seen.  I do believe when
God made Derby he broke the mold.
 Julep ... look at those brown eyes.  I think she
looks more like her Mommy Ming.
 After the westie photo shoot I went back to work
on this new quilt pattern.  I'm not fond of working with
2-1/2" blocks but forced myself to make this quilt
from my over-flowing stash of said block size.

 Here is the simple pattern that I'm following.  This is a
nice book that I borrowed from the local library.
 Pushing me to give them dinner at 4:30p.m.
There is no peace in my sewing area until I
give them what they want - when they want it.
Lesson learned!
 Playing with 2-1/2" squares to make this westie dog block.
Next time I'll make a larger size by adding two additional blocks.

 I still need to add a border or two and this one will be
ready for donation.
What Wilson did today [and for the past 7 days] ... working on 
editing the 7th issue of The Delmarva Review!
He & fellow volunteers went through over a 1,000 submissions
from writers in the United States and beyond.  Publication
date is set for October 1, 2014.

1 comment:

  1. LOL that made us chuckle,,,,,,,nothing like a dog's body clock,,,,,,always right no matter what. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete