Monday, August 18, 2014

Westie Monday

 How could anyone think differently!
 Yes ... I'm guilty!
 Grumpy Derby
 Julep out like a light ... until you say the word 'treat'!
 Looking for something ... anything ... to bark at.

 So last night I started to lay this quilt out {again} after
Derby and Julep messed up the first layout.  This afternoon
we received a call that our agents want to show the house
on Tuesday ... so up come the blocks yet again.
I hope one day I'll get to finish it.
There are a lot of folks on the Facebook that love
the color combinations of red, black& white so I'm saving
this one until Xmas to post.  I think it will do well on 
one of the westie rescue auctions.

2 comments:

  1. I like that first one :) Even Derby's grumpy look is cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE agree even grumpy Derby is cute. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete