Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bad ... Bad ... Little Westies!

 I'm sorta in a rush this morning due to a quilting guild
meeting ... but wanted to share these pictures from yesterday.
 This WAS a perfectly laid out ... until the westies
decided to make mincemeat out of it.
 Julep thinks she did a much better job re-arranging the
blocks and for that she thinks she deserves a belly rub.



 Julep was in a 'playful' mood if you can call it that.
She picked up one of the blocks between her teeth and
began to shake it all around.  {Have heart attack here!}
 The not-so-innocent.
 I picked up all the blocks for re-pressing.
 Postures for a little more play time.

Have a great day ... off to see fellow quilter-ladies.

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! Mom doesn't let me play in her sewing room. She is afraid da I might chomp on a pin.
    Wow…. you've been busy.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha that was some mischief indeed. LOL back to the drawing board. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Yu pupses make me wook wike Mother Theresa! BOLBOL :D Keep up da gud werk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well as much as I like Julep and Derby and would love to take their side here I just don't care for the layout they came up with for that quilt :)

    ReplyDelete