Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Two Westies ... Two Baths!

 Julep is showing her displeasure after her bath but I
know she must feel better than before.
 It's almost time for the westies to be professionally groomed again. 
 I chase Derby all over the house trying to get him to
give him his bath.  I have to admit he's not that bright
when it comes to hiding.  He'll run upstairs and sit
on the table and look at the window.  I then have to
carry his little butt downstairs to the sink.
 ... and that's the way it is every single time!
 I'm not sure who is worse ... Julep or Derby in the sink.
By the time they're both done I'm just as wet.
 Can you tell she's mad at me?  But she's really going
to get mad when I brush her teeth, clean her ears, trim
the fur between the pads of her feet, do her nails,
 and blow dry and brush out her coat.  
 Clean westies = treat time.
 Let me out of this torture chamber.
 Doing the finally dry off in the sun on the deck.



Have a great day and thanks for checking in.

4 comments:

  1. I actually like baths, I think I'm about the only westie that does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw….they are so white and pretty!!! Finlay is due for his grooming this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No not the dreaded bath. We have given up and the groomers get the chore over here. We have missed you. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke has always been pretty good about a bath. He may not like it but he doesn't fight it much either.

    ReplyDelete