Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Monday!

 Julep and Derby at the front door looking pitiful
while I take cherry blossom pictures.
Selling a house is a pain in the neck.  
Keeping all these windows clean of westie
nose prints is a bigger pain in the neck.
 High Alert Squirrel On Deck!
Julep spots a squirrel and all I can say is
run ... squirrel ... run!
 Helen from the blog  "Let's Create" sent me this assortment of items
for our grand daughter {Kaitlyn}.  The American Girl dresses
& hat and blanket with matching pillows should be arriving in
California today.  Helen also found some tiny silk flowers
for me to use as embellishments on doll clothing.
Thanks Helen for sharing your creative talents.
http://helenmade.blogspot.com/  
 Meet Alice
Alice is our real estate agents grand daughter who {as
you can see} loves American Girl dolls.  I made up
a big box of Easter and summer clothes for her
dolls.  I also made Alice a quilt for her bed with
matching pillowcase which she will get as an
Easter present.  I was told Alice is at that age
were she doesn't like her hair combed and
she doesn't like her picture taken.
 Heading to the Amish countryside after Easter
with my sister.  We're I'm having fabric shopping withdrawal
with an un-controllable desire to fondle new bolts of
spring/summer fabric. This is a sickness with no know cure!
 Have a great week ahead.  It's almost Easter bunny day!

2 comments:

  1. Yep nearly Easter LOL keeping the windows clean must be never ending. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that sickness also but mine is more wide spread. I have a compulsion to buy any craft material or tool

    ReplyDelete